ECONOMY AND SACRIFICES

WHAT ARE ECONOMY AND SACRIFICE?


Economy is the way that we use to organize our life, to manage our budget and the good that we have to make us able to survive during our life on earth.

The spirit of sacrifice and sacrifices themselves will help us more than all other technique or natural solutions. Our catholic Faith teach us that our life on earth is temporally; it’s just for a short time! The goal of this trip is Heaven where will receive God, the Good Himself. Through the spirit of sacrifice that we need to acquire, we will be detach from the goodness of earth and totally preoccupied by the goodness of Heaven.

When Jesus Christ was born of the Blessed Virgin Mary he showed us the way to go to Heaven and he chose sacrifices and sufferings. The humble Virgin Mary showed the same way and lived it perfectly. God and the Blessed Mother Mary are our own and only treasure. 

ARE THERE DIFFERENT KINDS OF HOW TO MAKE SACRIFICE?

YES THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF HOW TO MAKE SACRIFICE: The first is that all circumstances around push me, oblige me to make sacrifice: I have no choice. In that case, I need to elevate my heart to God and ask help to accept it with patience and love. If I accept in peace that sacrifice, I will win merits and rewards in Heaven. I will conserve peace and already have great spiritual joy. If I refuse that sacrifice, I will increase my sufferings and have no rewards in Heaven: but still I need to bear it!

The second kind is that I have no special occasion to make sacrifice but I create, I choose to educate my will and prepare it for the hard time. In that case, if I see something that I want, I will refuse it, I will broke my own will, I will deny myself for the love of God. By this way, little by little I will be ready for bigger sacrifice.

WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT FRUITS TO ACCEPT OR REFUSE A SACRIFICE?


The fruits of the refused sacrifice are: anger, hard feelings, spite, rebellion against God, and against man…
The fruits of the accepted sacrifice are: humility, patience, joy, peace, hope, charity, courage, abandon to the divine Providence, spirit of sacrifice…


HOW CAN I AVOID MISERY?

I can avoid misery by using with economy all the good that God gives us. The virtues of prudence and patience are useful. Prudence encourages us to prepare carefully the future. We will plan the budget, we will choose the quality better than the quantity, we will have a special box to save money…

Certain rules are very important like:


  1. Try to imitate the life of the Blessed Virgin Mary through prayers and meditation and work;
  2. Do not get the habits of the world which throw away food, clothes or furniture that they don’t like anymore;
  3. Don’t throw away the dirty paper or things in the street or anywhere because it will bring disease to the others and also make your country ugly and dirty!
  4. And of course teach the children how to care of all your goods.


IS THERE ANY SECRET ON HOW TO BEAR POVERTY IN PEACE? 


Yes, there is a great secret: the spirit of sacrifice, the spirit of forgetfulness, the spirit of reparation of our sins, in a word, the True Spirit of the Holy Cross. If we consider every day what the Second Person of the Holy Trinity left in order to save us, if we consider that He chose poverty freely to help us and clean the poverty of our souls, we will be happy to be so near to Him. But this grace of understanding can be get only through prayer in the Immaculate Heart of Mary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog