PRO LIFE

A BABY IS : a gift, a sign of love, a creature... not only for mankind but also and more FOR GOD.
GOD creates with a special love, a special care, a special attention the WONDERFUL GIFT in your womb, Beloved Mother.
GOD delivers in your hands the power to carry life!
Image result for baby in the wombImage result for baby in the wombImage result for triplets baby in the wombImage result for triplets baby in the womb
IF I CHOSE ABORTION, I CHOSE :
TO FIGHT AGAINST GOD
TO DESTROY GOD'S LOVE
TO DENY MY OWN FLESH
TO LIVE WITH ETERNAL REMORSE
TO PREPARE AN HORRIBLE PLACE FOR MYSELF IN HELL if I did not confess my sin.

BUT WHAT HAPPEN REALLY WHEN I ABORT?
Image result for BABY IN THE WOMB DURING ABORTIONImage result for BABY IN THE WOMB DURING ABORTIONRelated imageRelated imageRelated image



BUT I DID NOT FINISH MY STUDY!
I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR THIS BABY!
I WAS ABUSE!....

A BABY IS A GIFT!
DON'T GIVE YOUR BODY TO OTHER THAN YOUR HUSBAND...
GOD WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU!

Image result for FAMILY MANY CHILDRENImage result for FAMILY MANY CHILDRENImage result for FAMILY MANY CHILDREN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog