EQUALITY MALE AND FEMALE?

1.    WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CLOTHE?

Differences between man and woman:

When God gave the clothes to Adam and Eve after the Original Sin, it was to protect them against the rigor of the climate, against the danger of the animals, against dust and sickness and more against their own passions and impurity. They are also appropriate to the different missions that God gave to them.
Those missions are different and complementary. Man and woman NEVER BE EQUAL. It is a dream and a myth from the devil. The differences between man and woman are:
  1. They don’t have the same body,
  2. They don’t have the same strengths,
  3. They don’t have the same thoughts,
  4. They don’t have the same feelings,
  5. They don’t have the same reactions,
  6. They don’t have the same capacities
  7. They don’t have the same missions. 


Man and woman are really different but anyway, beauty and progress come diversity. The family can survive only because that union exists.
Example: If the lady takes place of man, she destroys her family because there are two men in that family; if the man is not working outside because of laziness or others reasons, he destroys his own family because he did not give the true place to his wife.

Different missions need different clothes:

The mission of the Man is to go out, to work hardly outside, to fight against the danger, to win the money by his own work, to kill during the war. That’s why he is obliged to wear pants which make him able to move easily…

The mission of the lady is really different. Her mission is to give: give life, give birth, give joy, give peace, give herself, and also to preserve and conserve all things that her husband will bring to her. She is for the home, her work is hard and strong but differently than her husband. The body of a lady is delicate, prepare and made to give life. The form of her body is for her husband not for everybody. She need to be elegant and pleasant for her husband and her children. She is like a flower which make everybody happy at home. That’s why she needs to wear skirt and dress.




2.    WHAT IS BEAUTY?

The beauty is union between harmony, form, and color. The beauty is independent of my feelings and of my will. The beauty of a thing is objective and not subjective! It means that it depends on the object itself and not on myself.
For example: the design of that skirt is beautiful, not because I want or because it is fashion… but because there is harmony between form and color and body.
It is useful for my family to understand that through beauty, we will have more peace and joy. The beauty needs to be find in clothes that we wear, in my home, in all my natural and supernatural life.


3.     FASHION? WHAT EXAMPLE OF BEAUTY SHALL I FOLLOW?

Fashion

ACTUALLY, fashion tries to destroy the beauty. All woman have no more clothes or they wear the clothes of their husband! It is a part of the Mason’s plan to destroy the order of God, to destroy the catholic family through the Woman. And for that they use fashion. The lady following fashion wants to be attractive for her husband, but indeed she become also attractive for the other men. Sexy clothes are a source of perversion and sin.
Objectively, there is no one drop of beauty in fashion actually: the form are destroy; the color always dark; the design has no sense; and indeed, uglier it is more the people like or try to like it: BECAUSE IT IS FASHION!

A perfect model of beauty

ACTUALLY, only the Blessed Virgin Mary is the perfect model, the star of beauty. Her body, her soul, her clothes, everything of her is beauty, perfection, modesty, joy and delighted. But she is not renowned or the people think that she is only in Heaven to give grace but that they cannot follow Her. Most of the time we lose our time to watch the starlets and the models that the television and the Mass media relates as perfection. Indeed, those creatures are not really perfect; their life is like us, poor, full of sins and imperfections. Only the Immaculate Conception is perfect creature who never falls from her perfection.

4.    WHAT’S HAPPENED IF I CHOOSE TO WEAR CLOTHES LIKE MAN?

If I choose consciously, now, to wear the clothes of a man, I choose also to destroy my family, my happiness, my husband, my children, my society… because, to wear a pants means:
  1. I choose to disobey to the law of God concerning the law of matrimony;
  2. I choose to be a man or I am a lady;
  3. I choose to show my body to the other man;
  4. I choose to give occasion of flirt and impurity;
  5. I choose to provoke everyone to touch my body with their eyes;
  6. I choose to broke the secret of my husband and of my intimacy;
  7. I choose to destroy the authority of the Church who teaches us to be wear with modesty (St. Paul)
  8. I choose to follow the plan of the Masons and consent to destroy my own family;
  9. I encourage my husband to look also the other woman;
  10. I encourage my children to care about the vanity of this world;
  11. I encourage the other woman to follow my rebellion;

7 PHYSICAL BAD EFFECTS TO WEAR PANTS


problem of blood circulation
problem of muscular lesion
problem of fecundity
problem of skin infection
sweat more
pain for the stomach and womb
problem of urinal infection


5.    WHY MAKE UP IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ME?

I will stop to put make up on my face, to paint my nails and other vanity like this because:
  1. God likes my body and soul without make up;
  2. I like my body as God creates me;
  3. I lose too much time and too much money;
  4. To be pleasant for my husband I clean carefully my body and avoid stain and dust of my nails;




Comments

Popular posts from this blog